Student Accommodation Handbook
As student accommodation is coming of age as an asset class, Property Weeks Student Accommodation Handbook is your ideal guide to navigating and profiting this unique market for property.
Due for release in March, you can expect to find an overview of the market, analysis on where the opportunities are plus insight from key commentators including Dr Wendy Piatt, Director General of the Russell Group, Philip Hillman, Lead Director at JLL and Ian Fletcher of the BPF. You can also benefit from case studies from UPP, Unite, Victoria Hall and Imperial College London designed to help you create a successful student housing strategy.
You will also find:
- The university sector the context for student accommodation
- The student accommodation market where do students live?
- Purpose-built student housing the various models
- Finance and investment advice
- Planning and regulation guidance on the changes and how it will affect investors
- Marketing and branding what must universities and operators do to communicate and attract students (or their parents)