Investment Opportunities in London can help you to find where to invest in residential, office and retail space and identify the future hotspots that will be created by the expansion of London’s transport networks.
Produced in association with London First and RICS, and including exclusive interview with Rob Tincknell of Battersea Power Station, our market handbook provides an overview to this highly profitable global market, including:
- Residential – demographics and prices, office-to-residential conversion and all you need to know about the new residential asset class
- Retail – global retailers and those new to the market, an interview with Crown Estate plus Westfield reveals how it succeeded in the London retail space
- Occupiers – how TMTs (technology, media and telecoms) have overtaken financial services
- New districts –what you need to know about King’s Cross, Royal Docks, Victoria and more
- Infrastructure – Crossrail 1 and 2 impact, airport options, Tube upgrades and HS2
- Planning and regulation – the latest regulatory changes and what they mean for investors
- Investor profiles – including sovereign wealth funds and buying criteria
- Developer profiles - including British Land, Delancey, Great Portland Estates and Land Securities
- Directory – more than 70 key contacts in London investment and development.