Looking to expand your portfolio into the healthcare sector?
Get informed on the healthcare sector with Explaining Healthcare from Property Week’s Analytics series.
Explaining Healthcare covers all sectors of the healthcare market including the NHS estate, care homes, hospitals, the private sector and primary care.
"Any investor or developer who comes on board will need to show extensive knowledge of the sector and understand it from a patient perspective"
David Lawrence, Capita Symonds
This report will outline the state of the healthcare sector in the UK, the opportunities for investors plus insight you can take into your business from key property professionals such as Jonathan Knight of Bolt Asset Management and Graham Lea of Hempsons - a law firm specialising in health and social care.
The report also includes:
- Case studies including BUPA Care homes and Castleoak developers
- Q&A with the Department of Health
- Detailed look at the Health and Social Care Act helping you to understand the biggest shake-up of the healthcare sector since the NHS was founded in 1948
- Key lessons learnt from Southern Cross
- Understanding PFI, where it all went wrong and the new alternatives plus how to get involved
- Financial state of play and interviews with and intentions of key healthcare lenders